because I know it might be a while before I write the next post

I wanted to write about the lovely food we've been eating. And post some recipes on the neglected recipe blog. And make a batch of Anzac biscuits to use up some old oats. But realistically that's just not going to happen tonight. I need to go have a shower before dinner in the park because I spilt icing sugar all over me when I pulled down a little bowl from the high shelf tonight after school without realising it was the popcorn sugar I put out of reach of the children yesterday. So sweat and sugar = ant feast. Mmmmm mmmm.

Here'a picture from last week's dinner in the park instead.
grace and gerard on andy's mates wacky bike
Gerard and Grace on Andy's friend's (apostrophes? no idea - too hot) wacky bike. All the dads and kids had a go. OK must dash, the ants are really freaking me out now. Grace needs to be separated from the telly and there's a sausage in the freezer with my name on it.
ps. Oh and I might be getting my computer back soon. Crosses fingers. Excitement.

5 comments:

  1. great bike, looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it is just the bike but Grace looks like a big tall teenager! School has shot her into the big league that's for sure. Hope the computer comes back and the ants have well and truly gone.

    ReplyDelete