- First up I'm going to revise my goal of walking three or four days a week to walking everyday for the month of October. Then I'll review. So far I've done three days in a row and I know me, if I start letting myself off the hook I'll slide into inertia again. And it's nice at the end of a hard core parenting day* to say to G, I haven't had my walk yet, I'm off now. Even if it is only half an hour. He's been saying I should do this for ages and now I am. Yay me. And he is being fully supportive.
- Write a social media strategy for the High School for Coburg campaign. I've been thinking about this for the last couple of months and really, it's just putting some thoughts to paper and outlining some potential goals and discussion points to take to a meeting on Monday night. Why this so hard to do? Obviously, if I were to ever go back to study, I would be doing all my essays at the absolute last minute. (G's home now, and the party seems to have settled down a bit.... That's a coincidence. Surely.)
- Plant all the plant in pots that should be in the ground. Make a path to our front door. Weed the back patch. Acquire and plant more plants in the front. We've had enough rain to make this feasible, don't know when that will happen again.... Blog what I'm doing in the garden.
- Finish all my mending and unfinished sewing. Some big projects and quite a few little alterations that you know would expand my wardrobe a bit... And Graces. Blog my sewing adventures. Craft and sewing never seems to get much of a look in here. Obviously competing priorities everywhere
- Finally download skype and attach the speakeryphone thingamajig that's been sitting on my desk for four weeks now.
- Download my camera and upload to Flickr every day. (Uh, no, the party hasn't settled down)
- Complete or discard all my draft posts.
What are you doing over October?
*Grace has a nasty cold/flu with conjunctivitis and needs eye drops that sting. Tonight she coughed so much she vomited and then spewed the cough medicine all over the kitchen floor. She's listless and then has a little spurt of energy and wants very badly to see her little friends. Poor love. She really is being a trooper but it's been hard. Hopefully we are nearly past the worst of it.