not only am I an echincea flower*, I am also a lynx....

Found this over at Frogdancer's, I do love a quiz.... And apparently, although I can't see it myself, I am a pixelated lynx**....





You Are a Lynx



You are a quiet observer of the world around you. Your wisdom comes from listening carefully.


You've always been extra sensitive and aware. And it's made it difficult for you to fit in.




You see past people's outward personas. You are able to penetrate a stranger's soul.


What you've learned about people is both beautiful and ugly. And you keep these secrets to yourself.

What Big Cat Are You?

I would write more, I would read more and go around commenting but I am being head butted by a four year old who has obviously had too much honey on her pancakes this morning. Or something.

*In the last quiz, I was an echinacea flower.
** Despite, or perhaps perversely because of, being headbutted by a small child, I felt compelled to play about with the snippet of code that came with the quiz results, just to see what I could change. Yeah, I know, the things we do to amuse ourselves. heh.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog - tooo much to comment on, but beautiful haunting photos, as usual - I especially love Grace at the bonfire, and sense of the smell of the smoke on your clothes .. one of my favourite scents too..
    xx

    ReplyDelete