I got this meme from Sara and it's strangely irresitible. Well, I couldn't wait to do it. (Actually I first did it earlier this week when I read Sara's, but memes are for Friday nights here) It's super easy, no thinking of favourites or opinions. Which is what you need when it's nearly midnight and still in the 30s. What you do, is google "your first name" needs. Eg Janet needs. So according to google, the first ten things (with original spelling and punctuation) that Janet needs are:
- 500 more tiles!!! So that you don't waste your time making a beautiful tile only to find out it can't be used.... (yes really, this was first)
- our help
- access to my...
- to be terminated on a nearby JANET backbone node to avoid complications (what the?)
- to realise that she cannot compare to BEYONCE (the first Janet Jackson reference)
- to stop being so proud (second Janet Jackson reference)
- another cat
- to raise the bar (the third)
- to relize that ever thing comes to a end (the fourth and my favourite, on reflection)
- to be micro managed
Is anyone else going to do this? Go on, you know you want to.