The only one word meme

Tonights meme is from Susoz. Earlier in the week, while out scouting for memes, I was considering doing the gender meme as seen at The View from Elsewhere. I started going over it in my head today on the tram and just got myself all muddled, not to mention a bit snarky. Not that I mind a little snarkiness now and then, indeed I find it quite useful. Maybe next week.

The rule with this meme is...You can only type one word. No explanations.

1. Yourself?
Ample
2. Your significant other?
Eccentric
3. Your hair?
Heavy
4. Your mother?
Involved
5. Your father?
Clever
6. Your favourite item?
Camera
7. Your dream last night?
Gone
8. Your favourite drink?
Coffee
9. Your dream car/truck?
Hybrid
10. The room you are in?
Shambolic
11. Your ex?
Past
12. Your fear?
Disaster
13. What you want to be in 10 years?
Happy
14. Who you hung out with last night?
Gerard
15. What you're not?
Rich
16. Muffins?
Raspberry
17. One of your wish list items?
House
19. The last thing you did?
Commented
20. What you are wearing?
Poncho
21. Your favourite weather?
Balmy
22. Your favourite book?
Hardback
23. The last thing you ate?
Icecream
24. Your life?
Good
25. Your mood?
Pensive
26. Your body?
Womanly
27. What are you thinking about right now?
Bed
28. Your car:
Commodore
29. What are you doing at the moment?
Blogging
30. Your summer?
Lovely

1 comment:

  1. I like this meme. Straight to the point! I hope you don't mind if I nick it. My blogging has been rather absent of late. Lots going on, just not the brain capacity to write about it!
    Cheers,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete