Passenger shots

We did a day trip down to Werribee on the weekend. It's been a while since we all bundled into the commodore and went for a drive as a family. A drive that involved leaving our cosy little suburb and immediate surrounds, that is. G drove while Grace and I enjoyed being passengers. I don't think there's anything I find much more relaxing than being in the car, watching scenery go by, listening to music, having a chat and of course, playing with my new(ish) toy.



 





















































I love the element of chance involved in taking pictures from a car window. G and I have taken quite a few of these types of photos on our road trips over the years but with a conventional camera, you're much more limited by film, the cost of developing photos etc. I'm finding playing with a digital camera quite exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment